Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ties or ropes? Alas, the dilemmas I face.

I'm not really sure which I prefer-- neck ties or ropes. Either would work in a pinch. But I have time to reason this out. Oh, they aren't for me-- I want to bind a person or two. And not for my sexual pleasure-- this time. I need help with some projects...and I know people who can help. But they are somewhat disinclined to help me. So I thought, if I tie them down maybe I could get the help I need.

Uh, but if I tie them, then they won't be free to serve me. This obviously requires more thought than I have brain for right now. Maybe I should just stick to the ties or ropes decision. First, there's gathering supplies. If I'm desperate (and I usually am) I can hit the thrift stores for old ties. Though, I don't want smelly ones... and most things from the thrift store smell like some old guy (no need for specifics-- old guys are interchangeable).

Rope, then? There's got to be an abundance of rope in this county-- horsemen (yum) everywhere. Certainly I could cajole some cowboy into giving me several lengths of rope? Have that cowboy demonstrate the utility of various knots. This might require practice...

Oh, I think I'm going to have to take a bit of a break while I recover from considering my options. At this rate, I'm not going to get any help with my projects, but my fantasy life will definitely get a good work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment